webkinz101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
webkinz101

The place all about webkinz, and MUCH MORE!!

This is awesome people!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life of a Teen~Roleplay

+3
Savannah <3
~*Zoe(:
☮4lifeE
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:34 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Jade didn't hear she was just bouncing excitedly in front of Jeydon.
[[max joined! xD hes Popcorn☼]]

http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

77Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:34 pm

☮4lifeE

Banned

Alexa kicked a rock waiting for Jade's unpleasent surprise

78Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:20 pm

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Jade stormed back to Alexa "HE WONT FREKIN ANSWER ME!" she yelled. flipping her blonde hair dramatically, she stared at jeydon with a hard look. "UGH! yeah, so, I saw you turn into a dragon, and fly away." she glanced at her house and sighed, "you know, only I saw it."

79Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:43 pm

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:Jade stormed back to Alexa "HE WONT FREKIN ANSWER ME!" she yelled. flipping her blonde hair dramatically, she stared at jeydon with a hard look. "UGH! yeah, so, I saw you turn into a dragon, and fly away." she glanced at her house and sighed, "you know, only I saw it."
"If Austin saw it... i don't know what he would do. That would really suck, thats all i know. and as far as Jeydon goes... HE IS A JERK." Alexa said, intending for Jeydon to hear.

80Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:53 pm

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

iijill!! wrote:
~*Amber(: wrote:Jade stormed back to Alexa "HE WONT FREKIN ANSWER ME!" she yelled. flipping her blonde hair dramatically, she stared at jeydon with a hard look. "UGH! yeah, so, I saw you turn into a dragon, and fly away." she glanced at her house and sighed, "you know, only I saw it."
"If Austin saw it... i don't know what he would do. That would really suck, thats all i know. and as far as Jeydon goes... HE IS A JERK." Alexa said, intending for Jeydon to hear.
"UGH! I KNOW, RIGHT! and yeah, i wont tell Austin." she winked.
Austin walked over, "wats happening?" he asked.

81Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:55 pm

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:
iijill!! wrote:
"UGH! I KNOW, RIGHT! and yeah, i wont tell Austin." she winked.
Austin walked over, "wats happening?" he asked.
"Oh... you know... girl stuff... bras..." Alexa said uncomfortably

82Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:58 pm

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Austin laughed and hugged her, "You make me laugh." he looked at Jade, and remembered he was also dating Kelly. He kinda zoned out.

83Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:02 pm

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:Austin laughed and hugged her, "You make me laugh." he looked at Jade, and remembered he was also dating Kelly. He kinda zoned out.
Alexa giggled, and kissed Austin on the cheek, them noticed he had frozen. She stepped back and waved. "Um... Austin?" she said

84Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:04 pm

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

"UH, im here." hesaid, kissing her back.

85Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:08 pm

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:"UH, im here." hesaid, kissing her back.
"Hehe, ok" she said suspiciously

86Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:46 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Jade looked at the couple uneasily, squinting. "uhhhhh..." she kept trying to say something, but that's all that could come out of her mouth while Alexa and Austin were being romantic.

Last edited by ~*Amber(: on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total

87Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:21 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

[[im alexa xD]]
Lizzy took her dad's camera phone and took a quick shot of Alexa and Austin kissing. Alexa saw a flash, like a camera and immediatley turned around
"LIZZY!!!!!!!!!" she called running towards her

88Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:31 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

[[oops! xD]]
Jade fell back and screamed. It made Lizzy drop the camera, and run to her. When Lizzy wasn't looking, Jade held two thumbs up.
Jade ran and grabbd the camera and Lizzy attacked er, but she held firm, and the camera way in the air.
"UGH! You little brat!" Jade screamed, running to Alexa hnding her the camera.

89Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:09 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

Alexa grabbed the camera and looked at the picture. "Aw.... we look so cute together!" she said, stupidly sending it to her phone. then she remembered it was still on her dad's phone. When she was done sending the message she quickly pressed delete

90Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:27 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

iijill!! wrote:Alexa grabbed the camera and looked at the picture. "Aw.... we look so cute together!" she said, stupidly sending it to her phone. then she remembered it was still on her dad's phone. When she was done sending the message she quickly pressed delete
Jade watched her and laughed. "yeah, i guess."
Austin was texting Kelly.

91Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:34 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

iijill!! wrote:Alexa grabbed the camera and looked at the picture. "Aw.... we look so cute together!" she said, stupidly sending it to her phone. then she remembered it was still on her dad's phone. When she was done sending the message she quickly pressed delete
Jade watched her and laughed. "yeah, i guess."
Austin was texting Kelly.
Alexa stuck her tongue out at Lizzy. She did the same back.

92Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty The "scene" Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:40 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Jade smiled.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (later at night...
scene: alexa sees that Austin is cheating)
Kelly crept up to the temporary apartment, and looked for Austin. She knew very well he was cheating. She saw Alexa staring at her, and found Austin. "oh Austin," she said, pushing him against the wall, "I love you Austin." she kissed him. Then, she looked at Alexa evily.

93Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:48 pm

♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪

♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪
Staff
Staff

[[ thought i would join, looks like fun :] ]]

Name: Kate
Picture: Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 241895g
Details: Plays guitar, sings, dancer, single
Other: Is Jason's sister

Name: Jason
Picture: Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 35iu9zs
Details: Likes to skateboard, hockey, basketball, single
Other: Kate's Older brother

http://webkinzforever.freeforumshosting.net/portal.htm

94Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:40 am

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

Jeydon looked around and thought he had heard someone scream his name "Huh??" he said looking at the girls by the house "Oh well" he said

95Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:48 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:Jade smiled.
Kelly crept up to the temporary apartment, and looked for Austin. She knew very well he was cheating. She saw Alexa staring at her, and found Austin. "oh Austin," she said, pushing him against the wall, "I love you Austin." she kissed him. Then, she looked at Alexa evily.
Alexa was shocked
like...
affraid
she grabbed a glass vase, ran outside and aimed it at austin and kelly. she ran away before she was seen. she called jade. "Jade," she choked, words barely speakable. "Austin cheated on me. With freekin KELLY. Did you know this?" she asked

96Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:49 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪ wrote:[[ thought i would join, looks like fun :] ]]

Name: Kate
Picture: Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 241895g
Details: Plays guitar, sings, dancer, single
Other: Is Jason's sister

Name: Jason
Picture: Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 35iu9zs
Details: Likes to skateboard, hockey, basketball, single
Other: Kate's Older brother
[[approved! have fun!]]

97Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:53 am

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

Jeydon walked backwards, watching the girls

98Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:55 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

Alexa called her favorite rapper, Jeydon for advice

99Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:00 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
Alexa was shocked
like...
affraid
she grabbed a glass vase, ran outside and aimed it at austin and kelly. she ran away before she was seen. she called jade. "Jade," she choked, words barely speakable. "Austin cheated on me. With freekin KELLY. Did you know this?" she asked
[[she didnt xD]]
"OH MY GOD!!!!! HE DID!!!!! UGH IM GOING TO KILL HIM!!!!!!!" she hung up and marched up to Kelly and Austin. "WOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!" she screamed. she fell over, so Austin would get out of his make-out session. "AUSTIN WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ALEXA!!!" Jade screamed. "I...I don't know..." Kelly wasbwildered, "STAY OUT OF IT, YOU...YOU *b-word :O*!!!!!" she yelled. Jade picked up a piece of glass and threw it at Kelly's neck. Kelly fell over and died. (YESSS!!! xP)
Austin held his head in his hands and said, "Jade, I'm sorry...I promise I won't cheat again..." "WELL YOU SHOULD BE! I MURDERED SOMEONE SO YOU COULD BE WITH ALEXA!!!!" she lt Alexa out from behind her. "a-alexa...I'm sorry..." he said desperatley.

100Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:06 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
Alexa was shocked
like...
affraid
[[she didnt xD]]
"OH MY GOD!!!!! HE DID!!!!! UGH IM GOING TO KILL HIM!!!!!!!" she hung up and marched up to Kelly and Austin. "WOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!" she screamed. she fell over, so Austin would get out of his make-out session. "AUSTIN WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ALEXA!!!" Jade screamed. "I...I don't know..." Kelly wasbwildered, "STAY OUT OF IT, YOU...YOU *b-word :O*!!!!!" she yelled. Jade picked up a piece of glass and threw it at Kelly's neck. Kelly fell over and died. (YESSS!!! xP)
Austin held his head in his hands and said, "Jade, I'm sorry...I promise I won't cheat again..." "WELL YOU SHOULD BE! I MURDERED SOMEONE SO YOU COULD BE WITH ALEXA!!!!" she lt Alexa out from behind her. "a-alexa...I'm sorry..." he said desperatley.
Alexa bit her lip fighting back tears. "I...I don't know what to say." she said. She looked at Kelly with a disgusted look on her face. "What were you thinking?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum