webkinz101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
webkinz101

The place all about webkinz, and MUCH MORE!!

This is awesome people!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life of a Teen~Roleplay

+3
Savannah <3
~*Zoe(:
☮4lifeE
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sat May 29, 2010 4:46 pm

☮4lifeE

Banned

Life of a Teen

In this roleplay you will experience drama, crushes and more exciting events!
All rules for webkinz101 apply for this roleplay.
You may have up to 3 characters, and may have pets.
Your character must be a human, or a human that can transform. This is the only way your character can be non-human.
When you are talking, not your character, you must use [[hi]], ((hi)) or {{hi}}
Form
Name:
Picture:
Details:
Other:

Have fun! Smile

Last edited by iijill!! on Mon May 31, 2010 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

2Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sat May 29, 2010 5:03 pm

☮4lifeE

Banned

Name: Alexa
Picture:Life of a Teen~Roleplay R10
Details: Can transform into dragon
Other: N/A

Name: Lizzy
Picture: Life of a Teen~Roleplay I10
Details: Alexa's annoying little sister

3Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Approved Sun May 30, 2010 11:26 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

[[your roleplay has been approved. have fun!]]

http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

4Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty My character Sun May 30, 2010 1:09 pm

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Last edited by ~*Amber(: on Mon May 31, 2010 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

5Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sun May 30, 2010 2:27 pm

☮4lifeE

Banned

[[approved.]]
Alexa walked around. she saw Lesa and Austin and waved at them with her newly-painted red nails with black and white stripes.

6Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sun May 30, 2010 4:15 pm

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Mauricia ran over and screamed, "OMG I LOOOOVE YOUR NAILS!"
austin rolled his eyes and waved, "hey."

7Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Sun May 30, 2010 5:03 pm

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:Mauricia ran over and screamed, "OMG I LOOOOVE YOUR NAILS!"
austin rolled his eyes and waved, "hey."
"thanks." alexa giggled. she glanced over at austin said "hi" shyly.

8Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 2:35 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

austin thought in his head, "at least she's not crazy like lesa. and she is kinda cute..." "hey, austin, wutchya standin' around for!? you look like a mummy!" lesa giggled. "oops." he said, out loud.
lesa doubled over laughing onto the grass.

9Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 8:23 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:austin thought in his head, "at least she's not crazy like lesa. and she is kinda cute..." "hey, austin, wutchya standin' around for!? you look like a mummy!" lesa giggled. "oops." he said, out loud.
lesa doubled over laughing onto the grass.
alexa couldn't help but burst in to giggles, too. "It's true." she said, her giggles turning into 2 feet smiles across her face everytime she glanced over at him. She wasn't good at hiding anything, never the less crushes.

10Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 8:26 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

"ooooooooh!" Lesa said when she saw the smile at Austin on Alexa's face. Austin blushed and pointed behind him, "I think I'm going to...head to the...lake now..." he said quietly.
Lesa smiled and looked at the two, "they're perfect for eachother." the thought.

11Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 8:52 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:"ooooooooh!" Lesa said when she saw the smile at Austin on Alexa's face. Austin blushed and pointed behind him, "I think I'm going to...head to the...lake now..." he said quietly.
Lesa smiled and looked at the two, "they're perfect for eachother." the thought.
alexa felt her face go from that huge smile to a slight frown as Austin left. "uhm..." she went to lesa. "Is that guy, Austin, uh, is he your boyfriend? he's... uh.... kind of... cute." she said, blushing madly, anticipating for her reply.

12Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 8:53 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

"he's my brother." she said, winking.

13Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 8:56 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

"oh." she said, laughing. "does he have a girlfriend?"

14Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 9:00 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

"not that I know of. But I don't think so." she smiled.

15Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 9:06 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

"That's--" she was about to say cool when she was interuppted with a laughing rumpelstiltskin toy behind the bushes. And out came Alexa's little sister, Lizzy. "Alexa's got a BOYFRIEND!!" she said in a sing-song voice. "GET OUT OF HERE YOU FUNGUS!" Alexa snapped at Lizzy. "Fine," lizzy said. "I'll leave.... to tell dad!" Before Alexa could say anything, Lizzy ran off yelling "DAD! DAD! DAD!" Alexa turned to Lesa. "Whenever i get a boyfriend, my dad always lectures me about all the possibilities... like cheating. Like that would ever happen." Alexa said.

16Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 9:08 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

"Nah..." Lesa half-heartedly agreed. She didn't want to hurt her by telling her Austin cheated twice.

17Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 9:10 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

Alexa's dad came out to lecture Alexa, when Alexa said "OHHHHH I FEEL SOOOOOO SICK!!!!!!!! DON'T BOTHER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Turning to Alexa, winking.

18Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 9:15 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

iijill!! wrote:Alexa's dad came out to lecture Alexa, when Alexa said "OHHHHH I FEEL SOOOOOO SICK!!!!!!!! DON'T BOTHER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Turning to Alexa, winking.
Lesa was a good actor. She ran up to her and put her hand on Alexa's forehead, "Oh my!" she exclaimed, "your forehead is very hot! I'll go get a thermometer!" she ran to her house, grabbed a thremometer, and help it under hot, hot water for 10 minutes. She came back to Alexa, "Oh! I'm sorry! I had to find it! I think Austin moved it." she stuck the thermometer in Alexa's mouth and looked at it, "100.9 degrees Farenheight!" she yelled.

19Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 9:24 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:
iijill!! wrote:Alexa's dad came out to lecture Alexa, when Alexa said "OHHHHH I FEEL SOOOOOO SICK!!!!!!!! DON'T BOTHER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Turning to Alexa, winking.
Lesa was a good actor. She ran up to her and put her hand on Alexa's forehead, "Oh my!" she exclaimed, "your forehead is very hot! I'll go get a thermometer!" she ran to her house, grabbed a thremometer, and help it under hot, hot water for 10 minutes. She came back to Alexa, "Oh! I'm sorry! I had to find it! I think Austin moved it." she stuck the thermometer in Alexa's mouth and looked at it, "100.9 degrees Farenheight!" she yelled.
"oh..." Alexa moaned, putting her hand on her forehead with a pathetic wimpy aim and collapsed. "If she's really sick, shouldn't we take her to the hospital, dad?" Lizzy remarked. "God... she knows me too well..." Alexa thought, biting her lip, waiting for Lesa to save the day

20Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 9:25 am

Savannah <3

Savannah <3

Name: Jamie
Picture:Life of a Teen~Roleplay Picture
Details: Loves Singing, Dancing, Sports And Music.

21Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 9:27 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Lesa thought for a moment, "Uhhh, we don't have to take her to the hospital! My dad's a doctor and uh, he says that only if they're throwing up at this degree they need to go see a doctor! She just needs some rest and care, and she can stay at my house, since my dad's a doctor."
she was really happy to see Alexa's dad nod in agreement.

22Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 9:28 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

Savannah <3 wrote:Name: Jamie
Picture:Life of a Teen~Roleplay Picture
Details: Loves Singing, Dancing, Sports And Music.
[[Approved, you may start rping Smile]]

23Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 9:30 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:Lesa thought for a moment, "Uhhh, we don't have to take her to the hospital! My dad's a doctor and uh, he says that only if they're throwing up at this degree they need to go see a doctor! She just needs some rest and care, and she can stay at my house, since my dad's a doctor."
she was really happy to see Alexa's dad nod in agreement.
Alexa smiled and got up, slowly and pathetically. "I feel a little bit better. But its still hard to--"she almost fell over again when Alexa's dad lifted her up, and soon so did Lizzy, rolling her eyes.

24Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 9:33 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Lesa guided them to her house, where she saw Austin, who had just gotten out of the lake, and who was shirt-less near their front door, texting. Lesa leaded down next to Alexa, pretending to help carry her. "look, it's austinnnn" se said teasingly, pointing to Austin, who was still shirt-less.

25Life of a Teen~Roleplay Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 9:38 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:Lesa guided them to her house, where she saw Austin, who had just gotten out of the lake, and who was shirt-less near their front door, texting. Lesa leaded down next to Alexa, pretending to help carry her. "look, it's austinnnn" se said teasingly, pointing to Austin, who was still shirt-less.
"Oh no." Alexa whispered. "Tell austin to go away! we dont want my dad to see him!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum