webkinz101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
webkinz101

The place all about webkinz, and MUCH MORE!!

This is awesome people!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life of a Teen~Roleplay

+3
Savannah <3
~*Zoe(:
☮4lifeE
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Character..... Mon May 31, 2010 9:39 am

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

Name: Haleigh
Pic: Coming soon
Details: Funny, gets annoyed a lot, kinda random
Other: Jeydon's younger sister
(Jeydon's character coming soon)

27Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 9:41 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

♥️JeydonWaleForever♥️ wrote:Name: Haleigh
Pic: Coming soon
Details: Funny, gets annoyed a lot, kinda random
Other: Jeydon's younger sister
(Jeydon's character coming soon)
[[Once you post your picture for Haleigh, I will approve the character Smile]]

28Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 9:52 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

iijill!! wrote:
~*Amber(: wrote:Lesa guided them to her house, where she saw Austin, who had just gotten out of the lake, and who was shirt-less near their front door, texting. Lesa leaded down next to Alexa, pretending to help carry her. "look, it's austinnnn" se said teasingly, pointing to Austin, who was still shirt-less.
"Oh no." Alexa whispered. "Tell austin to go away! we dont want my dad to see him!"
Austing looked at them confused. "Austin! go inside, to your room!" she mouthed. then, when he didn't understand, she shooed with her hand.
he understood and she said, "oh! i was just trying to swat a fly..." when Alexa's dad gave her a funny look. They arrived at the doorstep, and put Alexa on the living room couch. Lesa went and got an ice pack and put it on Alexa's head.

http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

29Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:04 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:
iijill!! wrote:
~*Amber(: wrote:Lesa guided them to her house, where she saw Austin, who had just gotten out of the lake, and who was shirt-less near their front door, texting. Lesa leaded down next to Alexa, pretending to help carry her. "look, it's austinnnn" se said teasingly, pointing to Austin, who was still shirt-less.
"Oh no." Alexa whispered. "Tell austin to go away! we dont want my dad to see him!"
Austing looked at them confused. "Austin! go inside, to your room!" she mouthed. then, when he didn't understand, she shooed with her hand.
he understood and she said, "oh! i was just trying to swat a fly..." when Alexa's dad gave her a funny look. They arrived at the doorstep, and put Alexa on the living room couch. Lesa went and got an ice pack and put it on Alexa's head.
"Hey... Lizzy..." Alexa asked "Do you wanna go back home and watch spongepop or something...?" "It's SPONGEBOB." Lizzy said, defending her beloved yellow sponge. "and no, its not on right now. I memorized the scedule." Lizzy was a Spongebob fanatic. But she also had a phobia of throw up. Alexa puffed her cheeks as though she was about to throw up, and Lizzy ran out of the house screaming. When she was gone, Alexa took the freezing ice pack off her forehead

30Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:06 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

"nice." Lesa said, doubling over laughing. "AUSTINNNN!!!!!! YOU CAN COME DOWN NOW!!!!!" she shouted.
Austin stepped downstairs, still confused. And-
Still shirt-less.
[[xD]]

31Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:11 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:"nice." Lesa said, doubling over laughing. "AUSTINNNN!!!!!! YOU CAN COME DOWN NOW!!!!!" she shouted.
Austin stepped downstairs, still confused. And-
Still shirt-less.
[[xD]]
Alexa sat up, suddenly perky. She saw austin confused and asked Lesa to explain.

32Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:13 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Lesa explained the whole thing, mentioning how great an actor she was.
Austin smiled and said, "but, I'm not offically your BoyFriend yet."

33Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:17 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:Lesa explained the whole thing, mentioning how great an actor she was.
"Oh, your not?" Alexa said sarcastically. "I must really be lightheaded..." she said, embarassed, trying to laugh it off.

34Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:26 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

Form
Name: Amanda
Picture:
Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Thing?id=18352314
Details: Nice and Smart
Other: Single!

35Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:28 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

emily!(: wrote:Form
Name: Amanda
Picture:
Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Thing?id=18352314
Details: Nice and Smart
Other: Single!
[[Approved, you may start rping Smile]]

36Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:30 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

iijill!! wrote:
~*Amber(: wrote:Lesa explained the whole thing, mentioning how great an actor she was.
"Oh, your not?" Alexa said sarcastically. "I must really be lightheaded..." she said, embarassed, trying to laugh it off.
"well," he said "maybe, do you want to be my girl friend?" he said quietly.

37Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:30 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

Amanda walked around, bored.

38Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:32 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

iijill!! wrote:
"well," he said "maybe, do you want to be my girl friend?" he said quietly.
Alexa couldn't contain her joy! "yes" she said, trying to be as laid back as possible, nearly failing.

39Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:33 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

emily!(: wrote:Amanda walked around, bored.
Alexa Lesa and Austin decided to sit outside, where Alexa saw amanda and greeted her.

40Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:35 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

iijill!! wrote:
emily!(: wrote:Amanda walked around, bored.
Alexa Lesa and Austin decided to sit outside, where Alexa saw amanda and greeted her.
"Hi." Amanda said shyly.

41Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:36 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

"hey Amanda." Austin said. He put his arm around Alexa. "OMG! there's so MANY new people here today!" exclaimed Lesa sarcastically.
"hey Amanda, I'm Mauricia, Lesa for short." she glanced over at Austin and Alexa and almost squealed.

42Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:36 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

~*Amber(: wrote:"hey Amanda." Austin said. He put his arm around Alexa. "OMG! there's so MANY new people here today!" exclaimed Lesa sarcastically.
"hey Amanda, I'm Mauricia, Lesa for short." she glanced over at Austin and Alexa and almost squealed.
"Nice to meet you." She smiled.

43Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:38 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

emily!(: wrote:
~*Amber(: wrote:"hey Amanda." Austin said. He put his arm around Alexa. "OMG! there's so MANY new people here today!" exclaimed Lesa sarcastically.
"Where did you live before here, in California?"

44Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:39 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

Form
Name: Carter
Picture:
Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Img-thing?
Details: Single, shy, quiet until he knows you well, just went through a recent heartbreak.
Other: Amandas Cousin

45Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:39 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

"you too." Lesa said, shaking Amanda's hand, trying to act offical, when she was really some kind of crazy maniac. she burst into giggles with the effort, and doubled over laughing. Austin laughed himself, seeing his sister try to act "offical".

46Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:40 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

emily!(: wrote:Form
Name: Carter
Picture:
Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Img-thing?
Details: Single, shy, quiet until he knows you well, just went through a recent heartbreak.
Other: Amandas Cousin
[[Approved]]

47Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:40 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

iijill!! wrote:
"Where did you live before here, in California?"
"I was born in North Carolina, but I moved to Europe when I was 14. Now I am here." She said, smiling.

48Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:42 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

"you too." Lesa said, shaking Amanda's hand, trying to act offical, when she was really some kind of crazy maniac. she burst into giggles with the effort, and doubled over laughing. Austin laughed himself, seeing his sister try to act "offical".
Alexa laughed "Lesa, I don't think you can ever be official."

49Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:42 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

Amanda smiled.

50Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:43 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Now that Lesa had stopped laughing, she had to go get a lemonade. She ran back in, a few seconds later. Then, she tripped over a plant and spilled the lemonade all over Austin! Amazingly, none was on Alexa. Good thing, too, Alexa's spirit animal was a dragon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum