webkinz101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
webkinz101

The place all about webkinz, and MUCH MORE!!

This is awesome people!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life of a Teen~Roleplay

+3
Savannah <3
~*Zoe(:
☮4lifeE
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:43 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

[[gtg for a min! byebye guys! D:]]

http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

52Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:43 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

emily!(: wrote:
iijill!! wrote:
emily!(: wrote:
~*Amber(: wrote:"hey Amanda." Austin said. He put his arm around Alexa. "OMG! there's so MANY new people here today!" exclaimed Lesa sarcastically.
"hey Amanda, I'm Mauricia, Lesa for short." she glanced over at Austin and Alexa and almost squealed.
"Nice to meet you." She smiled.
"Where did you live before here, in California?"
"I was born in North Carolina, but I moved to Europe when I was 14. Now I am here." She said, smiling.
"Really? I moved here from Europe too! I'm Italian. I dom'y have much of an accent though, so nobody can really tell." she giggled.

53Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:45 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

"Cool." Amanda smiled.

[[I have to go, BYE!]]

54Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 10:49 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:Now that Lesa had stopped laughing, she had to go get a lemonade. She ran back in, a few seconds later. Then, she tripped over a plant and spilled the lemonade all over Austin! Amazingly, none was on Alexa. Good thing, too, Alexa's spirit animal was a dragon.
"Oh my god, do you want napkins?" Alexa rushed inside to get some napkins to help Austin. Some of the lemonade got on her. "Uh oh... she thought." Her wings spread. "Austin can't see me like this! Who wants to date a dragon?!" she wanted to fly away, but the only way was through the front door! Without thinking, she burned a wall on the side of the house and flew away. She glanced back to see Austin and Lesa's house on fire, and everyone glancing from the house to her frantically. They couldn't believe they're eyes. Since her scales where the same color as her hair, and there was some reseblance in the face, she flew as fast as wind.

55Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty RP character pic xD Mon May 31, 2010 11:46 am

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

56Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Jeydon RP character xD Mon May 31, 2010 11:49 am

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

Name: Jeydon
Picture: https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/15/26/70/80/jwale010.jpg
Details: Single, funny, singer, almost famous
Other: Haleigh's brother

57Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 12:15 pm

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

iijill!! wrote:
~*Amber(: wrote:Now that Lesa had stopped laughing, she had to go get a lemonade. She ran back in, a few seconds later. Then, she tripped over a plant and spilled the lemonade all over Austin! Amazingly, none was on Alexa. Good thing, too, Alexa's spirit animal was a dragon.
"Oh my god, do you want napkins?" Alexa rushed inside to get some napkins to help Austin. Some of the lemonade got on her. "Uh oh... she thought." Her wings spread. "Austin can't see me like this! Who wants to date a dragon?!" she wanted to fly away, but the only way was through the front door! Without thinking, she burned a wall on the side of the house and flew away. She glanced back to see Austin and Lesa's house on fire, and everyone glancing from the house to her frantically. They couldn't believe they're eyes. Since her scales where the same color as her hair, and there was some reseblance in the face, she flew as fast as wind.
Amanda stood in awe as she watched Alexa fly away. "Woah" She said.

58Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Mon May 31, 2010 12:19 pm

☮4lifeE

Banned

♥️JeydonWaleForever♥️ wrote:Name: Jeydon
Picture: https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/15/26/70/80/jwale010.jpg
Details: Single, funny, singer, almost famous
Other: Haleigh's brother
[[haleigh and jeydon are approved Smile]]

59Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Thanks Jill!!!! xD Mon May 31, 2010 2:03 pm

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

Jeydon sat outside the new house, looking at the door. He said to Haleigh "You go in first."
Haleigh popped her gum "Why?? You scared about something??" she asked "You go first if you not scared"
"OK...." he said opening the door as he sang 'Wrapped around your finger' a song he wrote and preformed on YouTube
"And stop singing that song. You know it sucks" she said laughing, walking in the house

60Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:19 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

Lizzy recognized that voice.... the voice that sang "wrapped around my finger". Alexa watched it on youtube all the time. Lizzy figured that was her internet boyfriend. "OMG!" she went up to Jeydon. "Your Alexa's boyfriend!"

61Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:39 pm

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

iijill!! wrote:Lizzy recognized that voice.... the voice that sang "wrapped around my finger". Alexa watched it on youtube all the time. Lizzy figured that was her internet boyfriend. "OMG!" she went up to Jeydon. "Your Alexa's boyfriend!"

"Ummm.....What??? I don't have a girl-- oh wait....wait....no.... I don't know" he said turning around and walking in the house
Haleigh ran into one of the rooms "This is mine!!" she yelled, almost breaking a nail as she opened the bathroom door "Uggh! And I just got this manicure

62Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:14 pm

☮4lifeE

Banned

Alexa saw Jeydon. She couldn't help but scream, which only brought fire out of her mouth. She forgot she was still a dragon. The only way she could go back to being a human was to sneeze. Luckily, a sneeze came along. When she landed on the rocky terrain of the street, she saw Lizzy there too. Her eyes grew wide.
"Jeydon Wale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Alexa screamed, and ran over to Jeydon with a pen in her hand, shoving Lizzy out of the way as she approached him. "Can i have an autograph???? here, right it on my forehead! I don't have paper!" Alexa asked excitedly

63Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:19 pm

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

iijill!! wrote:Alexa saw Jeydon. She couldn't help but scream, which only brought fire out of her mouth. She forgot she was still a dragon. The only way she could go back to being a human was to sneeze. Luckily, a sneeze came along. When she landed on the rocky terrain of the street, she saw Lizzy there too. Her eyes grew wide.
"Jeydon Wale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Alexa screamed, and ran over to Jeydon with a pen in her hand, shoving Lizzy out of the way as she approached him. "Can i have an autograph???? here, right it on my forehead! I don't have paper!" Alexa asked excitedly

"Ummm, OK?" he said sighing and then signing her forehead "Here" he said, handing the pen to her. He walked inside and slammed the door.

64Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:32 pm

☮4lifeE

Banned

Alexa was confused. Mustve been a Jeydon wannabe. Jeydon is always nice to true fans.

65Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:27 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Austin stared at his house from outside, quietly. Lesa was bouncing everywhere and scared but everyone was telling her to "shut up" and "calm down".
Austing kept staring, and he thought for a second. He got out his new iPhone, and looked for Kelly's number.
Form
Name:Kelly
Picture: http://de.tinypic.com/r/2ymc4ld/6
Details: smart, snotty, brat, thinks she's popular, is aware every guy likes her, almost perfect, Austin cheats on Alexa with her
Other: transforms into a poodle.
[[I'm changing Lesa's pic, OK? http://de.tinypic.com/r/2kh8r5/6 there is her new pic.]]
Austing texted to her, "hey...it's Austin. (: I just realized I love you." she texted back, "well, I'm kinda with Justin right now but..." "but what?" "*texts justin telling him I'm breaking up*" "*smiles at you* wanna be my girl?" "OF COURSE AUSTIN!!!!!!! ^-^"
Austin smiled in real life. Of course, Lesa didn't take notice, she was not bugging her parents about changing her name and saying she was 18.

66Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:59 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:Austin stared at his house from outside, quietly. Lesa was bouncing everywhere and scared but everyone was telling her to "shut up" and "calm down".
Austing kept staring, and he thought for a second. He got out his new iPhone, and looked for Kelly's number.
Form
Name:Kelly
Picture: http://de.tinypic.com/r/2ymc4ld/6
Details: smart, snotty, brat, thinks she's popular, is aware every guy likes her, almost perfect, Austin cheats on Alexa with her
Other: transforms into a poodle.
[[I'm changing Lesa's pic, OK? http://de.tinypic.com/r/2kh8r5/6 there is her new pic.]]
Austing texted to her, "hey...it's Austin. (: I just realized I love you." she texted back, "well, I'm kinda with Justin right now but..." "but what?" "*texts justin telling him I'm breaking up*" "*smiles at you* wanna be my girl?" "OF COURSE AUSTIN!!!!!!! ^-^"
Austin smiled in real life. Of course, Lesa didn't take notice, she was not bugging her parents about changing her name and saying she was 18.
[[lolz austin is so stupid. so is kelly. everything here is approved.]] Alexa ran over to lesa and austin's house. "Oh my god! What happened?" she asked, using her great acting skills she learned from Lesa.

67Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:03 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

[[lolz ikr, he is xD]]
Austin put his phone away. Lesa was excited cause her mom had just said she could change her name to Jade. Lesa/Jade went to Alexa and whispered, "I know what happened, but I won't tell Austin, swear." Then she said, "I'm getting my name changed to Jade!!!!!"
Without saying goodbye, she jumped into the car where her mom was waiting.
Austin walked up to Alexa, "god, Lesa's crazy."

68Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Quote......... Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:07 am

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

iijill!! wrote:Alexa was confused. Mustve been a Jeydon wannabe. Jeydon is always nice to true fans.

Jeydon walked back outside but this time his jacket was on and he had the hood over his hat. He walked down the street singing "I $neeze money"

69Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:00 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:[[lolz ikr, he is xD]]
Austin put his phone away. Lesa was excited cause her mom had just said she could change her name to Jade. Lesa/Jade went to Alexa and whispered, "I know what happened, but I won't tell Austin, swear." Then she said, "I'm getting my name changed to Jade!!!!!"
"yeah," alexa giggled, putting her arm around austin, scooting towards him. Then she froze. Her eyes grew wide. "WAIT!!! JADE!!" Alexa yelled, running like lightning to catch up with Jade. "HOW DO YOU KNOW?!?!"

70Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:07 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

iijill!! wrote:
"yeah," alexa giggled, putting her arm around austin, scooting towards him. Then she froze. Her eyes grew wide. "WAIT!!! JADE!!" Alexa yelled, running like lightning to catch up with Jade. "HOW DO YOU KNOW?!?!"
Jade had just finished legally changing her name. she saw Alexa running twords her and screamed. She froze, seeing Alexa did, too.
"I know because I saw." she giggled.
Austin froze and waited for her to come back. He sort of felt bad he was cheating on Alexa, but who could RESIST KELLY!?

71Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:53 pm

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:
iijill!! wrote:
Jade had just finished legally changing her name. she saw Alexa running twords her and screamed. She froze, seeing Alexa did, too.
"I know because I saw." she giggled.
Austin froze and waited for her to come back. He sort of felt bad he was cheating on Alexa, but who could RESIST KELLY!?
[[ i know i could! xDD]]
"Wh-What?" Alexa asked. She looked around, only to tug Jade's shirt seconds later, pulling her close. "What did you see?" she said in a ferious yet scared whisper.

72Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:52 pm

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

"gosh! gosh! does it matter!? it's not like im telling anyone..." she decided to tell her what she saw, "fine. i saw you turn into a dragon." she threw her hands into the air,
"now leave me a lone about it, OK?"
[[xD, me too.]]

73Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:45 am

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

♥!¢αмєяση!♥

Haleigh ran outside, got in her car and left. She was headed to he mall.
Jeydon walked up and down the street kicking a rock.

74Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:58 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Jade looked over and saw Jeydon. "OMG JEYDON!!!" she squealed, holding out a pen and paper. "CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!??????"

75Life of a Teen~Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Life of a Teen~Roleplay Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:17 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

~*Amber(: wrote:Jade looked over and saw Jeydon. "OMG JEYDON!!!" she squealed, holding out a pen and paper. "CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!??????"
Alexa rolled her eyes
"Well thanks!" she yelled across the street hoping Jade would hear her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum