webkinz101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
webkinz101

The place all about webkinz, and MUCH MORE!!

This is awesome people!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Good. The Bad. Human RP.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

176The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:15 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

((Emily, your almost at 100 posts! Keep going!))

177The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:16 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

Addison smiled, and continued shooting.

178The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:16 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

'I kno, I won't. xD The question is, Do you like him back? haha' She texted her.

179The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:18 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:'I kno, I won't. xD The question is, Do you like him back? haha' She texted her.
'Yeah' Addison texted, smiling.

180The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:18 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

'Then, get to kno him, and you'll be bf and gf!' She smiled.

181The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:19 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

Jackson kept shooting.

182The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:21 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

'Alright.' Addison put her phone away.

She got tired, so she sat down.

183The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:22 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

Livi kicked a soccer ball, and it touched the tall, gym ceiling.

184The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:23 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:Livi kicked a soccer ball, and it touched the tall, gym ceiling.
Addison watched. "Gah, that was good!" She laughed.

185The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:25 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

"Thanks," She smiled "When I was about 8, I was the biggest kicker of my soccer team." She laughed. When the ball came down, she did a headbutt into the goal.

186The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:27 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:"Thanks," She smiled "When I was about 8, I was the biggest kicker of my soccer team." She laughed. When the ball came down, she did a headbutt into the goal.
"I have always sucked at sports." Addison said. "I a teenager, and I just shot my first basketball goal. I am only good at gymnastics and cheer."

187The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:29 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

"Ah. I like playing a lot of runnong sports." She said.

188The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:30 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

((Push it, Emily! You can get to 100! YEAH!))

189The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:31 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:"Ah. I like playing a lot of runnong sports." She said.
"I wanted to play sports, but I grew out of it. I only like basketball, cheer, gymnastics, and sorta soccer." Addison smiled.

190The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:32 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

"I want to marry soccer." Livi laughed.

191The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:33 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:"I want to marry soccer." Livi laughed.
Addison laughed. She got up, and remembered she played soccer when she was little. She kicked and scored.

192The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:35 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

Picture:The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Rp10
Name: Torri
Details: She loves to do things differently than others, She is very creative, Single, Is not very sensative.

193The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:36 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

Lily looked at Addison. "Good goal, Addison! ..... Not!" She laughed.

"You shut up. Do you want Jade to attack you again?" She asked, a little meanly.

194The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:36 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

XxKamixX wrote:Picture:The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Rp10
Details: She loves to do things differently than others, She is very creative, Single, Is not very sensative.

((Is Torri on the good or bad side? xD))

195The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:37 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:Lily looked at Addison. "Good goal, Addison! ..... Not!" She laughed.

"You shut up. Do you want Jade to attack you again?" She asked, a little meanly.
"Like I care what you say Lily." Addison rolled her eyes.

196The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:38 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

Jackson stood up for them. "Yeah, stop." he said, meanly.

197The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:39 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:Jackson stood up for them. "Yeah, stop." he said, meanly.
Addison smiled. "Anyone can easily beat you up Lily." She said.

Jake came in.

198The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:39 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:
XxKamixX wrote:Picture:The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Rp10

((Is Torri on the good or bad side? xD))

((Oops forgot, She is on good xD))

199The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:41 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

((Approved :]))

A new girl walked in. She went with all the good girls, so, she thought she was on the good side.

200The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:42 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

Torri was kind of nervous. She flipped her hair out of her face & smiled at people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum