webkinz101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
webkinz101

The place all about webkinz, and MUCH MORE!!

This is awesome people!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Camp Star! ~A Human RP

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:40 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

You get an invitation in the mail saying you are going to Camp Star! You meet new people, Make crushes, Go swimming, Go to the Cafe, & more!

Rules
No cussing
use [[ {{ (( when not RPin
Violence PG or G
Romance PG or G.
Follow all W101 rules, and we wil have no troubles.

Co Owner:

Picture:Camp Star! ~A Human RP Ooh11
Name: Kami
Details: Smart, Confusing, Outgoing, Funny, Is a cheerleader, Doesnt have much manners, Single, Is a popular girl, Rich.

Picture: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Thumbn10
Name: Jake
Details: Humorous, Likes to joke around, Plays football & baseball, Taken, Not a player, Is enjoying life, a Jock.

Picture:Camp Star! ~A Human RP 6qksw010
Name(S): Madaline & Ashley
Age(S): 17
Details: They are twin sisters they just died their hair so they could be told apart. The girl on the left is Ashley & the girl on the right is Madaline. They love to snowboard & swim, Single (For both), Dont leave anywhere without each other.

Picture:Camp Star! ~A Human RP Th_rea10
Name: Jeremy
Details: Single, Snowboards, Plays baseball.

Last edited by XxKamixX on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:36 am; edited 5 times in total

2Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:51 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

Did I do it???

3Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:54 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

yep, you did.
Approved

http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

4Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:54 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

~*Amber♥️ wrote:yep, you did.
Approved

Thank you! (:

5Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:57 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

Kami arrived to camp in a limo. She sighed & grabbed her bags.

Jake arrived after her. He saw her. "Hi Im Jake." He said. Kami looked at him. "Hi, Kami is my name." She said.

6Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:59 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

[[you might have to wait a little while befor people start to join.]]

http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

7Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:00 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

~*Amber♥️ wrote:[[you might have to wait a little while befor people start to join.]]

[[Wanna join? Haha.]]

8Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:05 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

((I'll join!))
Name: Livi
Pic: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1qn8mtx&s=5&hid=49&tag=scene
Other: Sweet, single, funny.

9Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:06 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:((I'll join!))
Name: Livi
Pic: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1qn8mtx&s=5&hid=49&tag=scene
Other: Sweet, single, funny.

[Approved Thanks for joining]

10Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:07 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

Livi arrived in her limo, smiling. She walked around.

11Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:09 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:Livi arrived in her limo, smiling. She walked around.

Jake & Kami were standing by each other. "Kami do you need any help?" Jake asked. Kami shook her head & started walking to her cabin.
Her cabin number was 516. She walked in & unpacked her things. "I dont want to be here." She mumbled.
Jake sat down bored.

12Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:10 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

Livi tripped over a rock, and dropped her bags on top of her. "Wh-Whoa Whoa!" She slightly screamed.

13Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:13 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:Livi tripped over a rock, and dropped her bags on top of her. "Wh-Whoa Whoa!" She slightly screamed.

Jake turned around. He walked over to her. "Are you ok? I'm Jake." He said.

14Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:14 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

She got up, and said "Hey. I'm Livi." She smiled.

15Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:16 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:She got up, and said "Hey. I'm Livi." She smiled.

Jake smiled. "You did hit the ground pretty hard." he said.

16Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:17 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

She nodded and laughed.

17Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:19 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:She nodded and laughed.

Jake laughed. "Wanna hang out later?" He asked.

Kami came out of her cabin in a black & blue bikini. She jumped into the lake.

18Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:22 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

XxKamixX wrote:

"That'd be cool." She smiled.

19Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:23 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:
XxKamixX wrote:

"That'd be cool." She smiled.

Jake smiled. "Ok see you then." He said & walked to his cabin number 534.

20Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:25 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

When Livi got in her cabin, 481, She just screamed. "YES!" She screamed, then slapped her mouth shut.

21Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:26 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

Jake walked to his cabin. He looked around. It was nice inside. "This is actually nicer than my house." he said.

Kami swam around. She felt something get in her foot. She jumped out. "Darn it!" She said trying to pull out the glass.

22Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:28 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

Livi went outside in sundress. She saw a girl who was bleeding. She walked towards her, and asked, "Do you need some help?"

23Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:31 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

Kami looked up. "Me?" She asked. "No I am good, I just stepped on glass." She said.

Jake came out of his cabin, He saw Livi talking to Kami. He smiled & kept on walking towards them.

24Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:32 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

"Ouch" She said, looking at it.

25Camp Star! ~A Human RP Empty Re: Camp Star! ~A Human RP Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:34 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

Kami looked at her foot. "Yeah. I think Imma head to my cabin." She said standing up. She walked to her cabin 516 & laid down on her. She sighed.

Jake smiled. "What happened?" He asked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum