webkinz101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
webkinz101

The place all about webkinz, and MUCH MORE!!

This is awesome people!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Good. The Bad. Human RP.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 15]

201The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:44 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

Livi made a face at Torri.

202The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:44 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

»em[ιℓʏ]™️ wrote:
ºLiviª«™️ wrote:Jackson stood up for them. "Yeah, stop." he said, meanly.
Addison smiled. "Anyone can easily beat you up Lily." She said.

Jake came in.

"True that." Livi said.

203The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:45 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

Addison laughed.

204The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:46 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

Livi laughed with her.

205The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:46 am

XxKamixX

XxKamixX

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:Livi made a face at Torri.

Torri wasnt a girl to fight so she smiled & ignored it.

206The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:47 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:Livi laughed with her.
Addison looked at Livi. Then at Jackson. Then back at Lily.

207The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:48 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

"Well, sis, I think you have a new friend" She smiled and put the loser sign on her forehead.

208The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:52 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:"Well, sis, I think you have a new friend" She smiled and put the loser sign on her forehead.
Addison laughed.

209The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:54 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

"Well, sis, I think you need to shut up!" Lily said, putting her hand on her hip.

210The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:55 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

Livi just pushed her, then put the loser sign on her head again "Loser" She said.

211The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:55 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:"Well, sis, I think you need to shut up!" Lily said, putting her hand on her hip.
Addison didn't say anything.

212The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:57 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

"You've been out-numbered!" Livi said, then turned around and laughed.

213The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:58 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:"You've been out-numbered!" Livi said, then turned around and laughed.
Addison turned around and grabbed a basketball.

Jake was mad, but he didn't say anything.

214The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:04 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

"That was nice to get out of my system" She said to Addison.

215The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:07 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:"That was nice to get out of my system" She said to Addison.
"I bet it was." Addison said, shooting and making another goal.

216The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:08 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

"What's wrong?" She asked "Are you OK?"

217The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:09 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:"What's wrong?" She asked "Are you OK?"
"I wasn't being mean. And yes, I am fine." Addison said. "Why?"

218The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:12 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

"Because you seemed sad. I mean, I can make Jackson hurt your brother or something to make you happy?" She said.

219The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:12 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:"Because you seemed sad. I mean, I can make Jackson hurt your brother or something to make you happy?" She said.
"No, I'm fine, promise." Addison said truthfully.

220The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:14 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

"good" She smiled. ((You've gotten your 100th post!))

221The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:15 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:"good" She smiled. ((You've gotten your 100th post!))
Addison was wanting gym to be over. She was bored.

[[I know! (:]]

222The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:16 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

((Make your speech!))
The bell rang.

223The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:17 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:((Make your speech!))
The bell rang.
Addison didn't feel like changing, so she didn't. She walked out.

[[I will, in a sec.]]

224The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:19 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

((Good. Because if youu don't I will.)) "Next is art" Livi said.

225The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:20 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:((Good. Because if youu don't I will.)) "Next is art" Livi said.
Addison walked into art with her shorts on. A lot of people (boys) looked at her. She ignored it.

[[Well, you have to act like your popular. I made the speech]]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum