webkinz101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
webkinz101

The place all about webkinz, and MUCH MORE!!

This is awesome people!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Good. The Bad. Human RP.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 15]

126The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:08 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Jade rolled her eyes dramatically at Lily, and saw Justin.

http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

127The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:08 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

"Planning tricks." She laughed evilishly.

128The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:10 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:"Planning tricks." She laughed evilishly.
"Ah, same." Addison laughed. "Especially on my brother."

[[We need some drama. xD]]

129The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:11 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

((IKR.))
"Lets go to do the first trick we planned. I call it The Chocolate Syrup Dorm." She said, and got the buckets of chocolate syrup.

130The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:12 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:((IKR.))
"Lets go to do the first trick we planned. I call it The Chocolate Syrup Dorm." She said, and got the buckets of chocolate syrup.
Addison carried a few buckets and followed her.

131The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:15 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

She hid them, ran fast to get the string. She came back, wrapped string around all of them, and then, PRESTO! She and Addison hung them up, then, when they would open their door, Syrup would pour all over them. She laughed.

132The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:16 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:She hid them, ran fast to get the string. She came back, wrapped string around all of them, and then, PRESTO! She and Addison hung them up, then, when they would open their door, Syrup would pour all over them. She laughed.
Addison laughed helping her. When they were done, she looked at Livi. "I can't wait to see this!"

133The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:17 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

"Heck yeah!" She laughed.

134The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:19 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:"Heck yeah!" She laughed.
She laughed as she watched some of the good girls come in.

135The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:20 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

"Oh! What sticky mess!" She whispered to Addison. Lily stood there, knowing it was Livi. "Run!" Livi whispered.

136The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:20 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Jade walked up to them with buckets of chocolate syrup, "ok, what did i miss?" she smiled.

137The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:21 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

she crcked up when she saw all the chocolate syrup covered girls and splashed her 7 buckets on them as well.

138The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:21 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:"Oh! What sticky mess!" She whispered to Addison. Lily stood there, knowing it was Livi. "Run!" Livi whispered.
Addison ran away.

139The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:21 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

"A sticky mess on good girls heads." She laughed while she ran.

140The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:22 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

~*Amber♥️ wrote:Jade walked up to them with buckets of chocolate syrup, "ok, what did i miss?" she smiled.
"Not much, but RUN." Addison exclaimed.

141The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:22 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Jade ran with her and laughed, "what should we do next?"

142The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:23 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Justin texted Livi,"its soda time, remeber???"

143The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:24 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

"I don't know." Livi said to Jade.

"kk" She texted back and ran up to him.

144The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:25 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:"I don't know." Livi said to Jade.

"kk" She texted back and ran up to him.
Addison watched Livi go, and stood there with Jade.
'I am not sure."

145The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:28 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Justin walked with her to the snack shack, and bought a cocacola for himself, "what soda do you want?" he asked.

146The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:29 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

"Dr. Pepper!" She laughed and grabbed one.

147The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:37 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:"Dr. Pepper!" She laughed and grabbed one.
Addison stood alone.

148The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:40 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

'I'm at the Snack Shack. Do you want anything? :]' She texted Addison.

149The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:41 am

{ρєяƒє¢т}

{ρєяƒє¢т}

ºLiviª«™️ wrote:'I'm at the Snack Shack. Do you want anything? :]' She texted Addison.
'how bout a candy bar? [:' she texted back, walking down there.

150The Good. The Bad. Human RP. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Good. The Bad. Human RP. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:44 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

'kk xD' She texted, then bought her stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum