webkinz101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
webkinz101

The place all about webkinz, and MUCH MORE!!

This is awesome people!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bording School~ Human RP

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:39 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:"Well, Hi, My name is Stupid." She said to Sydney.
"Thats nice" She giggled. "I'm sydney."

77The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:40 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

~*Amber(: wrote:Lesa smiled. Then she doubled over laughing, holding her sides when she heard when Livi said to Sydney.

Livi winked and giggled at her.

78The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:41 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:"Well, Hi, My name is Stupid." She said to Sydney.
"Thats nice" She giggled. "I'm sydney."

"Well, some people call me Livi, but, I don't know where that came from." She smiled.

"Nice name" She smiled.

79The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:42 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

"hehe." she got up, and scanned the room for Taylor.
[[make ur 100 posts speech! Very Happy]]

http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

80The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:46 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

Name: Kelly
Grade: 9th
Pic: http://www.shelbystidham.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/ashley-tisdale-ss-makeover-after.jpg
Other: Brattiest, meanest girl in school

81The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:47 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

~*Amber(: wrote:"hehe." she got up, and scanned the room for Taylor.
[[make ur 100 posts speech! Very Happy]]

"There he is!" She pointed.

((I did xD It was short :/))

82The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:48 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:Name: Kelly
Grade: 9th
Pic: http://www.shelbystidham.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/ashley-tisdale-ss-makeover-after.jpg
Other: Brattiest, meanest girl in school

Approved, remember not to make her too bratty :]

83The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:52 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

Kelly applied a fresh coat of lipgloss as she walked down the hall.
"Eh, weird hair." She said to Livi
"Eh, weird clothes." She said to Lesa
"Eh, weird makeup." she said to Sydney

84The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:54 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Lesa was stunned, "UGH! I HATE YOUR FACE! KELLYYYY!!!" she screamed.
"Your just jealous that my mom lets me wear things that aren't from Sears, the same store that sells lawnmowers."

85The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:57 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:Kelly applied a fresh coat of lipgloss as she walked down the hall.

"Shut up" Livi said, fighting for all of them. "None of us are scared of you." She said, and put one hand on her hip.

86The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:59 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:Kelly applied a fresh coat of lipgloss as she walked down the hall.

"Shut up" Livi said, fighting for all of them. "None of us are scared of you." She said, and put one hand on her hip.
"Yeah, ok, you aren't. But look at Sydney. That poor desperate face. Your just a wannabe, arent you Sydney." She said evily

87The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:01 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:

"Yeah, ok, you aren't. But look at Sydney. That poor desperate face. Your just a wannabe, arent you Sydney." She said evily

"Why don't you go with the rest of the snobs. DOWN THE GARBAGE." She laughed at her.

"Your the wannabe." She said, holding up the "L" on her forehead.

88The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:05 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:

"Why don't you go with the rest of the snobs. DOWN THE GARBAGE." She laughed at her.

The bell rang. "ugh. you win THIS round. But watch out." she said. Sydney stepped up. "What did we ever do to you?!" asked. "You disgusted me and burned my eyes with the current ugliness." She snapped back.

89The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:07 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:

The bell rang. "ugh. you win THIS round. But watch out." she said. Sydney stepped up. "What did we ever do to you?!" asked. "You disgusted me and burned my eyes with the current ugliness." She snapped back.

Livi couldn't help it. She punched Kelly in the face. 'Darn, it didn't bleed.' She thought. She ran away with the girls.

90The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:09 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:

Livi couldn't help it. She punched Kelly in the face. 'Darn, it didn't bleed.' She thought. She ran away with the girls.
The topic of Kelly came up as the girls ran to class. according to sydney, Kelly's description was all the swear words she could think of.

91The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:10 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Lesa stood her ground and tackled Kelly, givig her a black eye.
Then she ran t class, talkign to Taylor the whole time.

92The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:10 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:

The topic of Kelly came up as the girls ran to class. according to sydney, Kelly's description was all the swear words she could think of.

"We showed that girl.." She laughed a little.

93The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:13 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:

"Ach....she's in the same homeroom as us!" Sydney said as they walked into homeroom and saw her

94The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:14 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:

"Ach....she's in the same homeroom as us!" Sydney said as they walked into homeroom and saw her

"We can still show her.... She's sitting in the back. We sit in the front." She pointed at the three seats and ran to them.

95The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:20 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

Lesa sat down next to Taylor and tried to flirt with him, but failed after the teacher yelled at her, so she settled for staring. [[xD]]

96The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:21 am

☮4lifeE

Banned

•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
☺️☻Jillian☻☺️ wrote:
•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:

"We can still show her.... She's sitting in the back. We sit in the front." She pointed at the three seats and ran to them.
"Stack your books on the chairs and sit on them. That way, she cant hear orsee!" she said, staking her books

97The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:22 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

~*Amber(: wrote:Lesa sat down next to Taylor and tried to flirt with him, but failed after the teacher yelled at her, so she settled for staring. [[xD]]

Livi threw a paper airplane at Kelly. It said "Watch out.".

98The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:23 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

•LiviLuvsYa• wrote:
~*Amber(: wrote:Lesa sat down next to Taylor and tried to flirt with him, but failed after the teacher yelled at her, so she settled for staring. [[xD]]

Livi threw a paper airplane at Kelly. It said "Watch out.".

((I brb guyss! I need 2 eat and give somthing to my neighbor :/))

99The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:27 am

~*Zoe(:

~*Zoe(:
Site Creator
Site Creator

[[awes ok ttyl!]]

100The Bording School~ Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bording School~ Human RP Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:36 am

ℓινι [✿]«

ℓινι [✿]«
Administrator
Administrator

~*Amber(: wrote:[[awes ok ttyl!]]

((I is back!))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum