webkinz101

The place all about webkinz, and MUCH MORE!!

This is awesome people!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OMG! FIRST! (100)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 OMG! FIRST! (100) on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:01 pm

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
I can't believe I'm actually typing this...
I'M THE FIRST PERSON TO GET 100 POSTS!!!!
Guys, this is awesome!
I want to thank my posting buddies:
Jill, Livi, and Livi, (xD 2 of yah!)
Thanks so much, and I'm looking forward to see who's the next person to make a speech!
Guess what?
The next person to make a 100 post speech,
WILL GET THE RANK OF STAFF...
FOR FREE!!! :O
WHAT A DEAL, HUH!?
Love,
Amber
PS POOOST!!!!! we all love to post! Very Happy ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ xD

ATTENTION!: The Winner Of This 100 Posts Race Is ♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪
She Is Now A Staff! (:



Last edited by ~*Amber(: on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:51 am; edited 2 times in total


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

2 Re: OMG! FIRST! (100) on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:48 pm

☮4lifeE


Banned
~*Amber(: wrote:I can't believe I'm actually typing this...
I'M THE FIRST PERSON TO GET 100 POSTS!!!!
Guys, this is awesome!
I want to thank my posting buddies:
Jill, Livi, and Livi, (xD 2 of yah!)
Thanks so much, and I'm looking forward to see who's the next person to make a speech!
Guess what?
The next person to make a 100 post speech,
WILL GET THE RANK OF STAFF...
FOR FREE!!! :O
WHAT A DEAL, HUH!?
Love,
Amber
PS POOOST!!!!! we all love to post! Very Happy ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ xD
woot first person to reply! eh? eh? xD

3 Re: OMG! FIRST! (100) on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:51 pm

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
iijill!! wrote:
~*Amber(: wrote:I can't believe I'm actually typing this...
I'M THE FIRST PERSON TO GET 100 POSTS!!!!
Guys, this is awesome!
I want to thank my posting buddies:
Jill, Livi, and Livi, (xD 2 of yah!)
Thanks so much, and I'm looking forward to see who's the next person to make a speech!
Guess what?
The next person to make a 100 post speech,
WILL GET THE RANK OF STAFF...
FOR FREE!!! :O
WHAT A DEAL, HUH!?
Love,
Amber
PS POOOST!!!!! we all love to post! Very Happy ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ xD
woot first person to reply! eh? eh? xD
xD. nice, but not good enough. xD


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

4 Re: OMG! FIRST! (100) on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:12 pm

☮4lifeE


Banned
~*Amber(: wrote:
iijill!! wrote:
~*Amber(: wrote:I can't believe I'm actually typing this...
I'M THE FIRST PERSON TO GET 100 POSTS!!!!
Guys, this is awesome!
I want to thank my posting buddies:
Jill, Livi, and Livi, (xD 2 of yah!)
Thanks so much, and I'm looking forward to see who's the next person to make a speech!
Guess what?
The next person to make a 100 post speech,
WILL GET THE RANK OF STAFF...
FOR FREE!!! :O
WHAT A DEAL, HUH!?
Love,
Amber
PS POOOST!!!!! we all love to post! Very Happy ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ xD
woot first person to reply! eh? eh? xD
xD. nice, but not good enough. xD
mehhhhhhhhh xD

5 Re: OMG! FIRST! (100) on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:42 am

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
iijill!! wrote:
~*Amber(: wrote:
iijill!! wrote:
~*Amber(: wrote:I can't believe I'm actually typing this...
I'M THE FIRST PERSON TO GET 100 POSTS!!!!
Guys, this is awesome!
I want to thank my posting buddies:
Jill, Livi, and Livi, (xD 2 of yah!)
Thanks so much, and I'm looking forward to see who's the next person to make a speech!
Guess what?
The next person to make a 100 post speech,
WILL GET THE RANK OF STAFF...
FOR FREE!!! :O
WHAT A DEAL, HUH!?
Love,
Amber
PS POOOST!!!!! we all love to post! Very Happy ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ xD
woot first person to reply! eh? eh? xD
xD. nice, but not good enough. xD
mehhhhhhhhh xD
xD! that's a very lovely noise. xD


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

6 Re: OMG! FIRST! (100) on Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:27 am

ℓινι [✿]«

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
WOOT WOOT! Congratz! I was in there.... I think! xD

7 Re: OMG! FIRST! (100) on Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:42 am

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
holly6245 wrote:WOOT WOOT! Congratz! I was in there.... I think! xD
yes, you were. Wink


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

8 Re: OMG! FIRST! (100) on Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:46 am

ℓινι [✿]«

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Why, thnk you, Amberr. It's fun to type your name like that :0

9 Re: OMG! FIRST! (100) on Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:48 am

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
xD nice.


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

10 Re: OMG! FIRST! (100) on Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:51 am

ℓινι [✿]«

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
~*Amber(: wrote:xD nice.

Yesh, I'm very nice. :0 Haha. Kinda sorta. :0

11 Re: OMG! FIRST! (100) on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:21 pm

♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪

avatar
Staff
Staff
congrats!!! ^_^

http://webkinzforever.freeforumshosting.net/portal.htm

12 Re: OMG! FIRST! (100) on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:23 pm

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
thanks buddy!!!! (:


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

13 Re: OMG! FIRST! (100) on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:08 pm

♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪

avatar
Staff
Staff
Ur welcome (:


_________________
If I where to leave right now,
Would anyone care?
http://webkinzforever.freeforumshosting.net/portal.htm

14 Re: OMG! FIRST! (100) on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:05 am

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
xD


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

15 Re: OMG! FIRST! (100) on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:32 am

☮4lifeE


Banned
woot woot for posts! Very Happy xD

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum