webkinz101

The place all about webkinz, and MUCH MORE!!

This is awesome people!

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you could change something....

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 If you could change something.... on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Stella36

avatar
If you could change anything that you did.........Wow ... I just noticed my list would be long......... Wellllllll




Stella36 sunny

2 Re: If you could change something.... on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:09 am

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
I wouldn't change anything, because then, your future could fall apart cuz of that one thing. (:


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

3 Re: If you could change something.... on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Stella36

avatar
~*Amber(: wrote:I wouldn't change anything, because then, your future could fall apart cuz of that one thing. (:


True...


Stella36 sunny

4 Re: If you could change something.... on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:31 pm

♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪

avatar
Staff
Staff
I wouldnt change anything, cuz I love everything tht ever happened to me (:

http://webkinzforever.freeforumshosting.net/portal.htm

5 Re: If you could change something.... on Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:05 pm

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
DukeLover wrote:I wouldnt change anything, cuz I love everything tht ever happened to me (:
i dont. xD
i love most of it. (:


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

6 Re: If you could change something.... on Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:06 pm

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
Stella36 wrote:
~*Amber(: wrote:I wouldn't change anything, because then, your future could fall apart cuz of that one thing. (:


True...


Stella36 sunny
you know it. xD


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

7 Re: If you could change something.... on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 pm

♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪

avatar
Staff
Staff
well...almost everything lol xD


_________________
If I where to leave right now,
Would anyone care?
http://webkinzforever.freeforumshosting.net/portal.htm

8 Re: If you could change something.... on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:05 am

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪ wrote:well...almost everything lol xD
I would'nt change meeting youuuu... (:


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

9 Re: If you could change something.... on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:08 am

♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪

avatar
Staff
Staff
~*Amber(: wrote:
♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪ wrote:well...almost everything lol xD
I would'nt change meeting youuuu... (:
And I wouldn't change meeting u either (:


_________________
If I where to leave right now,
Would anyone care?
http://webkinzforever.freeforumshosting.net/portal.htm

10 Re: If you could change something.... on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:14 am

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪ wrote:
~*Amber(: wrote:
♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪ wrote:well...almost everything lol xD
I would'nt change meeting youuuu... (:
And I wouldn't change meeting u either (:
look how close we both r to the next 100 posts! xD


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

11 Re: If you could change something.... on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:17 am

♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪

avatar
Staff
Staff
~*Amber(: wrote:
♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪ wrote:
~*Amber(: wrote:
♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪ wrote:well...almost everything lol xD
I would'nt change meeting youuuu... (:
And I wouldn't change meeting u either (:
look how close we both r to the next 100 posts! xD
IK!!! :0
I am working hard lol


_________________
If I where to leave right now,
Would anyone care?
http://webkinzforever.freeforumshosting.net/portal.htm

12 Re: If you could change something.... on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:19 am

♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪

avatar
Staff
Staff
an ur working hard 2 ;]


_________________
If I where to leave right now,
Would anyone care?
http://webkinzforever.freeforumshosting.net/portal.htm

13 Re: If you could change something.... on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:20 am

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
YUP!
I'm holding another member rank contest after i get 200. (:


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

14 Re: If you could change something.... on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:20 am

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
POSTTTTT!!!!!!
xD *encouragement!*


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

15 Re: If you could change something.... on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:21 am

♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪

avatar
Staff
Staff
Post like there's no tomorrow!! D:


_________________
If I where to leave right now,
Would anyone care?
http://webkinzforever.freeforumshosting.net/portal.htm

16 Re: If you could change something.... on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:21 am

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
WOOT!
ive almost got 200!!!!! : D


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

17 Re: If you could change something.... on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:30 am

♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪

avatar
Staff
Staff
-points-
200!!! Very Happy
woot woot!


_________________
If I where to leave right now,
Would anyone care?
http://webkinzforever.freeforumshosting.net/portal.htm

18 Re: If you could change something.... on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:34 am

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
WOOTSERS!!!!!! xD
ooh! POST WOMAN!!!! xD


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

19 Re: If you could change something.... on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:46 am

♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪

avatar
Staff
Staff
Haha
[posts]
imma make a poll [;


_________________
If I where to leave right now,
Would anyone care?
http://webkinzforever.freeforumshosting.net/portal.htm

20 Re: If you could change something.... on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:56 am

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪ wrote:Haha
[posts]
imma make a poll [;
make many, many polls :O


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

21 Re: If you could change something.... on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:12 am

♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪

avatar
Staff
Staff
~*Amber(: wrote:
♪ɹǝʌo1ɔısnɯ♪ wrote:Haha
[posts]
imma make a poll [;
make many, many polls :O
hehe ok I will xD


_________________
If I where to leave right now,
Would anyone care?
http://webkinzforever.freeforumshosting.net/portal.htm

22 Re: If you could change something.... on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:09 am

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
xD good.


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

23 Re: If you could change something.... on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:31 pm

☮4lifeE


Banned
uhhhm
hmm
alot
well it involves my crush so i won't say names, stella
hehehehheheheh
ok so i wish that i didn't tell a certain person that i liked a certain person cause that certain person that i told them the thing to knows the certain person that i like's certain person that they know. xD

24 Re: If you could change something.... on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:54 am

~*Zoe(:

avatar
Site Creator
Site Creator
☮️4lifeJ wrote:uhhhm
hmm
alot
well it involves my crush so i won't say names, stella
hehehehheheheh
ok so i wish that i didn't tell a certain person that i liked a certain person cause that certain person that i told them the thing to knows the certain person that i like's certain person that they know. xD
*cough* that was confusing... xD


_________________
Finally had the guts to quit coast.
BAM.
That's mighty. xD
http://webkinz101.roflforum.net

25 Re: If you could change something.... on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:58 am

☮4lifeE


Banned
~*Amber(: wrote:
☮️4lifeJ wrote:uhhhm
hmm
alot
well it involves my crush so i won't say names, stella
hehehehheheheh
ok so i wish that i didn't tell a certain person that i liked a certain person cause that certain person that i told them the thing to knows the certain person that i like's certain person that they know. xD
*cough* that was confusing... xD
not if ur meee and u know who those certain ppl aarrrrre xD

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum